Grab these 6 free 4×6 prints to introduce the 2018 Mutual Theme to your Young Women Group. They’d work perfectly for a Sunday handout, New Beginning favor, or as a holiday gift. PLUS, there are printable kits to match!
“Learn of me, and listen to my words; walk in the meekness of my spirit, and you shall have peace in me.”
Every year I design a theme kit for the Mutual Theme and every year I feel like I gain so much more than I could ever give. I study the topic, memorize the scripture, and pray for inspiration(even before the year’s theme is released). So many of you have sent me pictures and emails about your events using the theme kit and the posters. You invite me into your group of girls and it boosts my spirit and brings a smile to my face that there are so many righteous women all around the world. Thank you for letting me be a small part of the awesomeness you spread so freely.
I have no doubt that this year’s theme will speak to your heart – it did to mine. I’ve found that amongst all that is going on in the world and in our own busy lives there is a real need for more peace. Even though we may be doing everything right, Satan is looking for anyway to distract our focus, disturb our homes, and bring friction to a life that is good and true. As I’ve studied and prayed about this year’s theme, I’ve found the answer to so many of my own personal questions is simply “Peace in me”. The prospect of studying and living this theme for 2018 has me excited to follow the instruction given to us in this scripture and then enjoy the peace that comes – I hope it does the same for you and your Young Women group.
This year’s kit is slightly different than in year’s past. Here are a few cool features:
- I used a single color palette for all 3 kits – that means you can MIX & MATCH to make your own unique look, use a different kit for each big event (New Beginnings, Girls Camp, Evening of Excellence) or just switch out the posters throughout the year on your bulletin boards and in your YW room.
- The kit includes an event invitation template & a program cover. The invitation template has 2 options – 1) print, cut and handwrite the event details OR 2) use the JPG file of the invite and add your own details using PicMonkey or Canva (both are free to use and are available online)
- You’ll find cutouts included in your files. These are simply the floral graphics used in the design, that you can cut out and use on skewers sticks to put in plant centerpieces or to add dimension to your bulletin boards.
- Presidency Binder covers – come in the 8.5×11 size and work perfectly to slip into the 1″ binders.
- Poster sizes – 5″ x7″, 8.5″ x1 1″, and 16″ x 20″ files are all included in the kit. (FREE 4×6’s of each theme print are available below)
- Because there are 3 coordinating kits, I’ve also created a MEGA BUNDLE option. This allows you to get all 3 kits for a cheaper price than if you had purchased them each individually. You can purchase and download the files once and then use them as much as you’d like!
I’m always happy to share the names of fonts that I use for the design. I try to select fonts that have free personal use options where possible and low cost options for any that are only for purchase. The links below will take you to secure places to purchase/download* the fonts. This year’s theme using the following fonts:
Oswald (I use Light and Extra Light, but any of the font weights would work well within my kit designs)
*My affiliate link is included on each of the for purchase fonts. You don’t pay any extra, instead I receive a small commission for recommending the font to you and having you purchase it through my link.
Your download will come in a zip file and includes 6 jpg files (4×6 finished size) that are ready to upload and send to your favorite photo printer.
Tip: Make sure to de-select any auto-color correction that may be included when you order your prints.