This simple but effective print is a perfect pairing for April’s Come Follow Me Lessons on The Apostasy & Restoration or as a simple gift for someone that needs a little encouragement.
At the beginning of this year, I set a goal to mindfully study the Come Follow Me topics for the youth of our church. I figured that if they were important enough for the youth to study, they were important enough for the adults. My assumption was right. I’ve gained new insights on the doctrinal principles, had personal revelation come for how to improve in my own life, and felt my testimony grow of these important truths. I’d be the first to raise my hand in support of the Come Follow Me curriculum being a point of study for everyone!
Each month, I pull my favorite quotes from each question outlined in the month’s curriculum and create a printable handout that could be used in your Young Women lessons. You can purchase the individual kits each month, or get them for FREE by joining Young Women Leader Rockstar. But I also decided I’d share some inspirational awesomeness for FREE by providing a “universal” quote that could easily apply to any of the lessons.
This month’s topic is The Apostasy & The Restoration and as I searched for something that could fit almost any of the weekly lessons I found this quote by Neal A. Maxwell:
I testify to you that God has known you individually…for a long, long time. He has loved you for a long, long time. He not only knows the names of all the stars; He knows your name and all your heartaches and joys!
I thought this was the perfect tie in for why there was an Apostasy and a Restoration. God loves us. Yes, His church was taken from the earth for a time, but it was restored for us, because He loved us. He knows us each by name. Prophets, apostles, the Church, the Book of Mormon, etc. are all given for our benefit because he knows us individually and He wants us to succeed.
I’d love to have you download the print and keep it for yourself, share it with your Young Women or Relief Society sisters, or a friend that needs a bit of encouragement. I’ve committed myself to memorize this quote and repeat it whenever I’m feeling discouraged.
Download the 4×6 He Knows Your Name Print
- to keep things cost effective I’ve sized these prints to 4×6 so I could fit 3 full prints to an 8.5″ x 11″ page.
- I recommend printing on white cardstock or high quality brochure paper and using the highest quality print setting for your color printer (or send them to your local copy shop)
- Trim lines are included so that you can make quick cuts and have straight lines every time (make sure your paper cutter blade is sharp for best results!)
New & Improved Kit
This month I’ve made a bunch of great improvements to the Come Follow Me Handout kits. Here’s all the new improvements:
- includes JPEG files to be printed at your favorite photo printer (I use Costco, but whatever photo lab is your favorite should work!)
- Create a Keepsake album with the quotes and an inexpensive plastic photo album.
- Monthly Divider page included with the Come Follow Me Topic
- BONUS: 6 different album cover designs – one that fits every personality!
- Friendshipping Helps – because your busy enough, and these cute little helps are perfect for drop offs, visits, tied to a treat, or just because. Every month they’ll be different so you can collect them all and add to your stash!
- Bonus printable – a little container for treats or activity idea, etc.
Want to take a look at this month’s kit? You can get yours HERE.