This free RS Visiting Teaching Printable is perfect for February’s lesson – call on your creativity with a small DIY project and you’ll have customized prints for your sisters in less than 30 minutes.
The Visiting Teaching Message for February 2017 is Christ’s Atonement is Evidence of God’s Love. In today’s world I think it’s all too easy to only see love in it’s romantic form, because it’s exciting, new and can be easily made into a popular movie script.
But love is much more – it’s parents and children, old couples who are best friends, siblings who stand by each other no matter what, best friends who are always there for you, and most importantly – it’s our Savior Jesus Christ who made the ultimate sacrifice so that we could return to live with our Father in Heaven.
I love the scripture included in the message, Romans 8:35, 38-39:
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? …For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
There is nothing that can remove us from the love of Christ and the love of God. Christ’s Atonement assures us that we can have God’s love and return to Him, no matter what.
The FREE black and white file can be downloaded below and makes for a quick and easy print that you can add a little color to yourself (whip out those markers, colored pencils, watercolors, etc) or simply provide the print with a set of colored pencils or crayons to the sisters you visit and let them DIY the quote themselves. Coloring is a great stress reliever and I’ve found that as I DIY the prints for my sisters each month, I have a few minutes to ponder the message or think about my sisters and get inspired for the visit.
The color file is great for those months where time is short (and for those that want a custom print but don’t love the DIY aspect). If you’d like the color file, you can get it (and monthly prints for a year) by joining the Visiting Teaching Printables Club.
- Join the Visiting Teaching Printables Club (you’ll receive an email straight to your inbox every month that includes the color and black and white files as well as access to a bunch of printables that will make your visiting teaching calling a breeze – read more about it here)
A few other ideas for these darling printables:
- use them for a RS activity night. Let the sisters color the prints themselves at the activity.
- drop off a black and white copy with a small box of colored pencils for your visiting teaching sisters – coloring is quite popular as a de-stresser activity.
- use them as RS birthday gifts. If you’re looking for an inexpensive and meaningful birthday gift for your sisters – this could be it!
- print one off for yourself if you’re looking for a cute & simple craft for yourself or as part of a night with your girlfriends.
Download the February Black & White Visiting Teaching Printable
the download has been updated and doesn’t contain the typo that is shown in the photographs – thanks for your patience!
*Once you click the download button you’ll be taken to a confirmation screen that will have a link to your free file.
The printable’s finished size is 5″ x 7″ and prints 2 two a page so you’ll only have to print a sheet or two and then take just a moment to trim the edges. You get to add whatever colors you’d like – I dusted off my watercolor set and got to work. Tip: Even your child’s water set will do. To create shading, simply watercolor the images and let them dry. Then pat the excess water off your brush before loading it with paint – then create your accents toward the centers of the leaves and let dry again.
I’d love to see how your quote printables turn out! Snap a picture and share them on Instagram!
@pricklypeardesign or #visitingteachingpricklypear