Thanks so much for your purchase! It made my day and I hope it brings a little bit of happy to yours too!
All of the files you need to print & cut your stickers are included in the ZIP file you downloaded after purchase.
How to Open Your Files
After you’ve unzipped the file, you’ll find that the folder contains a few different files that you can choose from:
- FREE Silhouette Studio file showing cut lines
How to Print Your Stickers
You’ll need a few supplies to get started with printing & cutting your own stickers:
- printable sticker paper
- access to a color printer
- favorite cutting machine (scissors, hole punch or craft knife if cutting by hand)
PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND
- do no scale your files in anyway – set your printer at 100% or print at actual size (do not use “scale to fit”)
- be sure to test print on regular paper before printing on sticker paper so you determine the way to feed the sticker paper into your machine
- colors vary between monitors and printers – you might see a slight variance in color tone
- basic instructions for printing & cutting with a cutting machine are included below
How to Cut Your Stickers
You can cut your stickers with a craft knife or with a pair of scissors. Stickers that have a white border will have a faint cut line to follow. Stickers that DO NOT have this cut line can be cut right at the edge of the printed color.
CUT STICKERS WITH A SILHOUETTE
I use a Silhouette Portrait, so methods might vary slightly if you have a different machine
- Open the FREE Silhouette cut file in the software.
- Be sure to turn on registration marks.
- Send file to printer.
- Place printed sticker sheet on cutting mat & feed into your Silhouette.
- Choose “White Sticker Paper” and adjust the blade, thickness & speed to match your sticker paper.
- Click “Send to Silhouette” and watch the magic happen!
I currently do not use Cricut products for sticker making, although I hear they do a great job. Detailed instructions for this should be fairly easy to find on Google! Some notes on using different files with your Cricut machine can be found here.
Want to join the newsletter & be the first to know about new products and sales in the MOBOH SHOP. You can join by clicking the button below!