I’m going to be painfully honest. Some month’s I just flat out fail when it comes to Visiting Teaching. Its not that I don’t love my sisters – I do, but life’s chaos gets me and then the time to plan and schedule and the end of the month all creep up and I’m outnumbered.
I’m one of those people that wants to do whatever I’m doing, well. I’m all about finding things that help simplify my workload and I’ve found that when I do this, I’ve got more time to be sincere, more time to be a friend, and more time to magnify my calling.
If this sounds familiar, then you might want to check out the RS Visiting Teaching Printables Club here at Prickly Pear Design Co. A printable and links to the monthly message are delivered to your inbox each month but that’s not all:
- A black & white version if you’ve got time to add a little custom DIY for your sisters, or a color version if life’s got you short on time
- Inspirational quotes you can text to your sisters in-between visits and as a pick me up
- Birthday and holiday cards and tags you can attach to a sweet treat or small gift
- VT contact cards – so your sisters can keep in touch with you (plus it’s the perfect little something when you’ve got new sisters assigned to your route!)
- Super cute “missed you” door hangers for those months when the chaos takes over your calendar or your sisters aren’t home when you stop by
You can stop stressing about the doing and start spending that time loving your sisters – because we’re all in this together!
So how do you join?
I’m so glad you asked. I like to keep things simple, easy, and cost-effective. Simply click below to join. You’ll purchase the club membership – just $5.99 a year, which is $0.50/month – and you’ll start receiving emails in your box as well as have access to an exclusive RSVT Club page where you can download the other printables mentioned above.